FREE Family Forest Sessions with Archery & Outdoor Cooking – 15 October
Join us for a fantastic Family Forest Sessions with Archery & Outdoor Cooking
FREE Sessions for Parents/Carers/Grandparents and their children aged 5yrs and over.
Who?: Open to all, parents/carers with children within the South Hams.
Activities: Forest School- fire lighting, building shelters, exploring woodland, Archery, Outdoor cooking
Food: Help prepare a meal on the fire in our Dutch Ovens with our Chef and Forest School Leader *This will be a plant based meal. Hot chocolate, biscuit, marshmallows ‘smores’.
What to bring?: Mug, Bowl, spoon, smile, warm layers
For further information, call Pete on 01548 580 744,
- Parent/Carers are responsible for their children throughout the session.
- Forest School Leaders and Teachers Andrea and Pete will lead the sessions.
- Please dress for the weather, warm layers and waterproofs if required. Wellies or walking boots advisable.
- The woodland site is on a slight slope and can be slippery at times.
- In the event of severe weather (High winds/Thunder and lightning) forecasted a decision will be made by 6pm the previous evening on whether to postpone.
- We have comfortable compost loos onsite.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can only be made by adults 18 years and over.
- If you have difficulty doing this then please email or phone: Tel: 07740363674 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations due to Illness or Covid
- If we have to cancel or postpone a session due to staff illness then we will offer a chance to rebook if possible.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend as we will be able to offer the place to other people.
- Please take care when entering and exiting the car park.
- Meet and greet will be in the car park and we will then walk down to the Forest School site.